Friday, August 23, 2013

EEK

Sooooooo....... Am I allowed to "start over"? Haha! OMG I don't even want to talk about the sins I have committed the past two weeks. And by sins, I mean almost no exercise and lots of eating. Sigh. Like... It was bad. And to make me feel even better, I went to the doctor Wednesday and the scale said 128.8 lbs. Last September I had gotten down to 119. Meh. Granted, that was before my thyroid surgery and I knew I had been gaining weight on and off because of that, but it's still a bummer. I have a small frame so even a two lb gain is noticeable on me. But good news. I got a refill for my thyroid medication and will pick that up next week. The doctor didn't bump up my dose which is super annoying, but I think he will once I annoy the crap out of him about it. Yesterday was my birthday and manlover got me lots of amazing goodies, including am Oreo ice cream cake. WHAT! We demolished it. But we made a promise to ourselves... From here until the wedding we will be the biggest health freaks alive so we can be in great shape. It's only about a month away, but I think I can definitely lose at least 5 lbs before then so I can fit comfortably in my wedding dress haha. So today I ran a mile to get my heart rate up (8:45 min time!) and did about 40 mins of weights. Tomorrow morning at 6am I am flying home for the weekend for my bridal shower and it should be super fun. I'm going to try and eat just my favorite foods, and only small portions and not inhale everything. I'm really excited to see my friends that I haven't seen since May! Alrighty, well I haven't showered yet and I need to get ready for work. I'll write more this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment