Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week One Training

Tuesday 7.30.13
                
3 mile run today around base. Pretty much ran a loop to the PX and back. Feeling good!! Snacked a little more than I maybe should have this evening, but at least it was healthy snacks ;) Going to bed early to catch a sunrise run!



Wednesday 7.31.13
The schedule called for a 2 mile run, but I felt great running at 6am and decided to push a little more. I'm pretty happy with my time, but I'm definitely feeling a little sore in my left hip today. Off to work I go now!


Thursday 8.1.13
Ugh. I am just absolutely exhausted today, I don't know why. The hubz & I tried watching a movie yesterday after shopping at Walmart & I just couldn't keep my eyes open past 10pm. This morning I'm struggling to stay awake as well, even after getting 8+ hours of sleep. I think my thyroid medicine needs to be bumped up a little, because the past few weeks, I've just felt so pooped even when I shouldn't be. Luckily I have an appt in 3 weeks! My hip is still a little sore too, so I think I will switch up the schedule a little and make this a rest day. I have to take my puppylove to the vet before work as well, so I'm just relaxing this morning til then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment